January 4 2013 – Alaskan Pacific Cod season about to be in full swing
The 2013 Alaskan Pacific Cod Season looks to be a mixed bag. Fisheries look promising but product price is down.
If you are a United States based frozen fish or seafood processor, importer, or exporter of frozen Cod or other seafood
and need working capital to get started for the season, Business Finance Solutions can help you.
We have the following financing available on short notice:
- Asset-based loans with frozen fish inventory, accounts receivable and inventory as collateral;
- Equipment loans and leases for frozen fish processing equipment;
- Loans made against processing equipment or vessels that have no other lender with first lien rights;
- Ocean freight financing for U.S. and foreign delivery;
- Accounts receivable financing for qualified U.S. frozen fish buyers.
Click image to download details of our program
For more information call us @ 512-990-8756
or complete our contact form